Umrah Visa from UK - Online Suadi Visa Booking - Visa Price and Conditions
If you are planning for Umrah this year than what do you require for an Umrah Visa and what are the rules and regulation for Umrah Visa?
- Each Umrah application should be carefully and completely signed by the individual applicant by using black coloured ink in black block letters.
- If applicant has a non-Muslim name then he or she are required to submit a conformation certificate from a registered masjid or an Islamic organization for proving that the applicant is a Muslim.
- Applicant need to attach 2 most recent passport size coloured photograph with white background in which applicant should be facing the camera, photographs will be attached with the application.
- Applicant should have an EC/British passport which must be applicable for a minimum of six months or else the visa for Umrah can be rejected by the Saudi Embassy.
- We offer Confirmed and non-refundable airline ticket; departure from the Saudi Arabia must be within two weeks from the date of entrance.
- According to the Saudi Umrah Policy Females under the age of 45 years and children less than 20 years must be accompanied by their Mehram that are husband, father or male relative. Evidence of relationship with Mehram is also required (a marriage official document for a wife, a birth certificate for a kid representing the names of both parents). The Mehram should travel into and out of Saudi on the same flight as his wife and kids. If any other relative is travelling with Mehram than regarding this ask your travel agent for more details.
- In any case Female want to travel alone for Umrah, for this situation she has to be 45 years old and above then this age, and she also require a NOTARIZED permission letter from her Mehram which show and states that he has not any kind of objection and permits her to travel alone for Umrah. The Mehram that are required in Saudi Umrah Visa Requirements Father, Brothe, Husband, Grandfather, Uncle, or Son who is of 18 years of age or older.
- In case an applicant female has different Last Name than the Mehram is needed to submit evidence of relationship like Marriage Certificate or Birth Certificate etc.
- If the Umrah applicant is not a national of the nation he or she is applying from, an official residency permit should be submitted with the application.
- A vaccination certificate against Meningococcal Meningitis must be attached with application. The vaccinations certificate must have been issued not more than 3 years and not less than 10 days earlier to entry to Saudi Arabia and it must be valid for 3 years. The vaccination certificate must be carried with the applicant at the time of entry to Saudi Arabia.
- Passengers with Umrah or Hajj visas can only disembark and depart from Saudi Arabia though Madina or Jeddah airports.
- Travellers must make sure they are not banned from any kind of travelling by any general travelling, airline and airport rules, laws and regulations that are not listed in umrah visa requirements as discussed above, for which Kaabah Tours agent will advise you.
- Children below the age of 18 are not granted Umrah Visa except accompanied by any elder.
- An Umrah Visa is just for the reason of Umrah, and he or she is not allowed to start any type of work on Umrah Visa, in case of any violation the Saudi authorities can take a strict view and apply the laws of the state to the full.
- If you hold a official visit or business visa for Saudi you are not allowed to apply for a Saudi Umrah Visa.
Umrah Visa is applicable for only 30 days; it doesn't mean that you will stay in Saudi Arabia for 30 days but within these 30 days you must perform Umrah, keeping in mind that your departure from Saudi is within 2 weeks of the date of entrance. Potential pilgrims must remember that Umrah Visa is just granted from the start of the month of Safar till the mid-Ramadan, after which the season of Hajj starts and Umrah visa will NOT be issued. Validity of Visa starts from the date of issue and though the Visa is applicable for 30 days, the stay in Saudi Arabia will not be more than 15 days.
Apply for Online Booking for Saudi Umrah Visa UK for 2020
Kaabah Tours is dedicatedly serving Hajj and Umrah customers for over a decade; we offer vast range of high quality and Umrah packages 2020 for our respected customers. We offer our clients market driven off-the-shelf and custom made Packages to make your sacred journey to the holy land to perform your all the religious obligations with easiness and hassle free.
Kaabah Tours focuses in customer satisfaction and care. Our major priority and privilege is to serve the best to the Guests of
ALLAH Almighty on their sacred journey to the house of ALLAH Almighty Holy Kaaba, Masjid-e-Nabwi.
If you are planning for Hajj or Umrah in 2020 you must keep in mind that Saudi Arabia has few strict rules for issuance of Visa to the foreign nationals. As per rules and regulations of Saudi Embassy Umrah Visa UK person who is travelling for pilgrimage any time of the year need an Umrah Visa from UK 2020.
How to Obtain Visa for Umrah in UK is always a general question. A person who is applying for a Saudi Visa has to apply through certified Umrah Agent and book an Umrah for this intention. Kaabah Tours is a reliable and trusted agency with a team of authorized qualified and professional agents of the Saudi Government and we offer our clients services of Umrah Visa from UK, and help for you to get Umrah Visa in UK in 15 days.
Hajj and Umrah Pilgrims are strongly suggested NOT to take any posters, pictures, or any type of written material of a political nature or for misinformation purposes with them, and respect the Saudi rules and regulations. Failure to obey the rules will result in prosecution under Saudi laws.
One year old and above Children that travelling on a parent's passport should have their photograph attached to the passport and endorsed by the authority. Their photograph should also be attached with the application form. It is recommended for parents to have separate passports for their children.
Kaabah Tours is a trustworthy and experienced sacred journey partner, we also offers an urgent Umrah visa service, to get more info about this please Contact our Agents on 0203 582 4401. Kaabah Tours Hajj and Umrah packages 2020 are protected by an ATOL.