JazakAllah Khair for giving us a chance to serve you in your Hajj Pilgrimage, Inshallah we will provide you best package and will serve you with quality.
This is your contract with 7-Continents Travel Limited (referred as Makkah Tour). The Company’s registered office address is,262A Upper Tooting Road LONDON SW17 0DN. Details of your and The Company obligations under these booking conditions are defined below, therefore read them carefully before signing the contract. All contracts are subject to the following conditions.
Your Obligation to Us
All bookings made with 7-continents Travel Limited [referred as Makkah Tour] are subject to the relevant supplier’s/tour operator’s booking conditions in addition to these conditions. Your contract with The Company is made once the following steps have been completed:
1. On completion and submission of Hajj booking form and required deposit, the invoice by the company will be sent to you.
2. Our prices are clearly displayed on the website. While making bookings with our sub agents or on behalf of others, please be informed that our prices will remain the same, irrespective of what you have paid to them.
3. When you make a booking on behalf of others, you accept our conditions on behalf of all members of group you are representing. The confirmation of the company must be carefully checked and if there are any queries regarding it, please contact us right away.
4. These Terms and Conditions and the Agreement are governed by English law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between You and Us out of or in connection with Your contract/Agreement or booking will be dealt with by the courts of England and Wales only.
5.Issues within Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will fall under the Saudi Law and Jurisdiction between the client and the service provider in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Company will take only the initial Deposit amount of £1500/- which will be non-refundable. The full payment must be made to the Company’s Hajj Vendor directly minimum 8 weeks before departure for Hajj. The payment will be made by a bank transfer. Your booking may be cancelled if you fail to make full payment on time as advised. The cancellation charges are clearly defined below (paragraph 4), which will be payable by you after the cancellation.
After we have sent you our confirmation invoice if you wish to alter any arrangements, we will do our best to fulfil it. You must immediately inform The Company in writing with details of the alteration required. The requested alterations will be subject to availability and the agreement by the concerned supplier’s and will be subject to an administration charges of £50/- per person together with any other charges or expenses incurred by The Company. In most cases a change in transfer or change of name will mean the cancellation and re-booking of the schedules, the flights and hotels. It could cause a significant additional charge. This charge could be as much as the full Hajj cost. You should be aware that these costs may increase the closer to the departure the changes are made by you. If you change the number of people in your party the price will be recalculated to the new party size. This may mean that accommodation is under-occupied and the other members of the party may have to pay an increased price.
Also, Some Hajj bookings will be non-changeable under any circumstances with some vendor.
If the booking is cancelled, the person who signed the booking must notify The Company in writing as soon as possible. The charges will apply from the date on which written notification is received by The Company.
The Charges will be as following:
Cancellation more than 65 days before departure Loss of Deposit.
Cancellation 64-0 days before departure, Refundable amount will depend on that particular Hajj Vendor Terms and conditions.
If You decide to cancel Your Agreement with Us, your liability to Us shall include payment to Us of all costs We reasonably incur in fulfilling the booking of Your travel package and all associated contracts entered into with Third Parties as a consequence. You may have independent travel insurance policy, if you have to cancel for a reason covered by your insurance policy follow the procedure laid down by the insurers, you should be able to reclaim the cancellation charges subject to any policy excess.
If you have any reason for complaint whilst on your pilgrimage booked through our vendor, this must be brought to the attention of The vendor’s [of the Company’s] local appointed representative/agent or the hotel management or other supplier immediately so that action can be taken to tackle the problem. If your representative/agent or the hotel management be unable to resolve the problem, please contact The Vendor’s Company office in the UK immediately, if the problem being still unresolved, record your complaints on a client comment form available on request, forward it together with full details of your complaint to The Vendor’s Company within 15 days after the end of your Hajj Package and to us as well, giving Us Your booking reference number and all other relevant information.
If you do not follow the above procedure, The Company will be deprived of the opportunity to investigate, rectify your complaint whilst you are on Hajj.
To assist with any dispute, telephone conversation from booking to completion of Your travels and any general discussions of Your travel are recorded for training and security purposes and the same may be used as evidence in court should the need arise.
Any and all claims made against Us will be limited to the any percentage limit by the Vendor’s package price even if proven in court. We 7-Continents Travel [Makkah Tour] shall not be liable for any sum of money exceeding that of the stated percentage. You expressly agree to this upon entering into Our Agreement
1. While booking with The Company you acknowledge that there is a risk associated with the Hajj. The risks include overcrowding in hotels and poor management of public places. You should be fit enough to undertake the Hajj and you must take reasonable care for your own safety and the safety of other persons in your group.
2. If a member of your party is injured or killed as a result of an element forming part of your arrangements booked before departure from the UK, the responsibility could be accepted if the death or injury is due to a fault on our part or the part of our agents or suppliers. If any part of your booking arrangements before your departure from the UK is not as explained in our brochure, or not of a reasonable standard, The Company will accept responsibility if this is due to a fault on our part or but will take no responsibility that of our agents or suppliers. The Company do not accept responsibility if any death, personal injury or failure of your pilgrimage arrangements is not caused by any fault of The Company, or our agents or suppliers. The Company do not accept responsibility if the death, personal injury or failure of the arrangements is due to unforeseen circumstances which, even with all due care, The Company, our appointed agents or suppliers could not have anticipated or avoided.
3. The payment to you or member of your party for death, personal injury or illness, you must give The Company or our insurers the rights you may have to take action against the person or organization responsible for causing the death or personal injury or illness. You must co-operate fully with The Company in seeking recovery of any payment made.
The Company reserves the right to change the package price at any time without prior notice and you will be informed accordingly. The quoted price of Airline ticket may be increased in case Airline impose any surcharge, if tickets not issued on given time limit. The price may be increased if government impose any charges pertaining to your travel. The package price may also be increased in result of change in prices by our suppliers in Saudi Arabia (hotels, transport etc.).
Alternatively, you may choose to pay for your package in full at the time of booking, in which case The Company will fix the price and no charges or increase will be made.
Whilst everything will be done to provide the Hajj as confirmed, The Company may occasionally have to change your arrangements or part of them. The Company reserves the right to do so without prior notice. In the case of alterations, The Company will do its best to notify you before departure. If the Company has to make significant alterations to your arrangements, it will notify you as quickly as possible. Significant alterations include:
1. The change of airport (except between airports serving the same city).
2. If the outward or return flight is rescheduled by more than 24 hours. You may then:
i. Accept the change and the contract will be varied to incorporate the change; OR
ii. Take comparable alternative Hajj Package subject to availability; OR
iii. Withdraw from the booking completely in and The Company will make a full refund of payments made by you.
The factors affecting flights stopping at an airport enroute are not normally known in time for notification, such alteration is not regarded as a significant change and neither are changes in carrier or aircraft type. The Company is not liable to pay compensation where the changes are by reason of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond The Company control and which could not have been avoided by the exercise of all due care. These could include,
1. Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
2. Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
3. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
4. Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
5. Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
The Company is also not liable to pay compensation where the change is by reason of low bookings, which applies where an insufficient number of people book a pilgrimage for it to be financially viable. All group pilgrimages require a minimum number of bookings before they will operate. The Company does not accept liability for delays to flights to or from the United Kingdom or for any cancellation of flights. The Company is also not liable to pay any compensation in case of delay departure as they are subject to air traffic control.
The cancellation may be necessary in exceptional circumstances; The Company reserves the right to cancel your Hajj. If this happens, you will be offered the choice of an alternative Hajj Package of comparable standard (if available) or full and prompt refund of all monies you have paid. The Company will cancel your Hajj Package if you fail to make any payment by the due date and The Company will not be liable for any compensation.
If the Company cancels your Hajj Package as a result of low bookings, as defined in paragraph (8), in these circumstances you will receive a full and prompt refund of all the payments made by you. No compensation is paid if your Hajj is cancelled because of circumstances beyond The Company’s control.
Generally, in The Company’s reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of the airline pilot, the hotel manager, the tour leader or the other person in authority, your behavior is causing danger, damage to property or clearly affecting the enjoyment of others, The Company reserves the right to terminate your contract. Should this happen, no refund or compensation would be paid. If your behaviour results in The Company being forced to pay additional charges, The Company will seek to recover these in full from you.
The Company will not tolerate any kind of verbal or physical abuse to its employee by anyone before or during Hajj package.
Any information about you or members of your party, including your names, contact details and any special needs, disabilities or dietary requirements is collected by The Company, when you ask information or make a booking. It is your responsibility to ensure that other members of your party are aware of booking conditions and this policy and that each person agrees to you acting on their behalf in your dealings with The Company. The Company may disclose this information to our service providers (who may be located outside the UK/EU) for the purpose of providing you with your travel arrangements and insurance. The only minimum required information for this purpose will be disclosed. In the case of air travel, it may be mandatory for us to disclose information for security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purpose imposed on us by governments or airlines.
The Company may disclose your information to companies who act as data processors on our behalf. The information, for example relating to your religion or health, may be sensitive personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998. The Company needs this information to cater for your needs, but it is collected on condition that The Company have your consent. If you do not agree to the use of your information, The Company cannot accept your booking.
The Company may contact you by post with information about special offers or pilgrimages, if you do not wish to receive such information, please notify The Company. You have the right to ask The Company in writing for a data request form to obtain a copy of the information, which The Company holds about you. You may be charged a fee for this service. Any such request should be addressed to The Company’s Secretary.
The Company visa service allows to apply on your behalf for Hajj visas to Saudi Arabia. The Company is unable to guarantee the obtaining of any visa and consequently accept no liability whatsoever for any refusal or delay in obtaining Hajj visa. The Company reserves the right to claim any associated costs incurred as a result of the delay or refusal.
The Company is also not liable for any delay in obtaining Hajj visa due to misplace/loss of passport in embassy. The Company is not liable if embassy keeps passport for longer period due to additional checks.
1. ANY INDIVIDUAL THAT HAS PERFORMED HAJJ IN THE PREVIOUS 3 YEARS MAY INCUR ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF 2000 SAR BY THE MINISTRY OF HAJJ
2. VALID DIGITAL PASSPORT WITH A MINIMUM OF 7 MONTH REMAINING FROM THE TIME OF DEPARTURE
3. 4 RECENT PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS
4. PASSPORT MUST HAVE AT LEAST TWO BLANK PAGES FOR VISA
5. A.C.W.Y MENINGITIS CERTIFICATE (MUST BE VALID AND IN DATE)
6. WOMAN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THEIR MEHRAM (EVIDENCE WILL BE REQUIRED IF THE SURNAMES DO NOT MATCH I.E MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE)
7. EUROPEAN PASSPORT HOLDERS WILL NEED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF RESIDENCY (I.E. BANK STATEMENT/UTILITIES BILL)
Hajj can be physically very demanding. We are not able to take responsibility for any pilgrim that have special requirements, unless arranged at the time of booking. In order to complete the rites of Hajj we require that all pilgrims are fit enough to walk for a distance of at least one mile. In case any pilgrim is not fit enough to do so, he/she should take a wheelchair with them as well as a companion who will take care of them.
Health and General information:
It is your responsibility:
• to check your tickets, vaccination certificates, accommodation vouchers, passport, visa or anything else which might prevent you from being allowed to travel.
• you must notify the company immediately if you think any information is incorrect. The company will not be responsible for any problems, which may arise in the event that you failed to notify the company.
• to make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months after the date your pilgrimage ends.
• to consider taking out travel insurance for your trip. The company would recommend this in all circumstances.
• to ensure that you comply with all travel health requirements, such vaccination.
• to ensure that you understand and are aware of the rituals of your Hajj and how to perform them.
• to be aware that during peak season, particularly the Hajj period, because of huge numbers of people on pilgrimages and the problems of overcrowding, your room facilities or furniture may be different from normal days. The company is unable to prevent this from occurring on occasion and accept no liability for it.
• to be aware, particularly at the time of the Hajj, that flights and destination airports can sometimes be altered at the last minute. The company has no control over this and you should accept that this could happen to you.
To understand that Saudi Arabia is not subject to the same health and safety regulations that exists in the UK and Europe. In many areas, the operation of certain amenities and facilities may be subject to local licensing laws or religious pilgrimage. Maintenance and local energy conservation measures may mean that the hotel or apartment limits certain facilities, e.g. air conditioning or water supplies. In addition, unusual weather conditions may cause electricity failure. The company will not be liable for any damage or losses arising from this. In most cases this leads to a useful experience but you should be aware that accommodation in apartments and hotels is provided on a shared basis (unless appropriate extra fee has been paid and this is stated on your confirmation contract). All information about the hotels has been provided by the respective hotels and may not have been verified by the company. All hotel rooms have private bathrooms but you should be aware that the sizes of the rooms are usually smaller than those in the UK and other parts of Europe.
To understand that the star rating of the hotels has been devised by the company and indicates the high standard of hotel offered, the meals are provided on a self-service basis in hotels and apartments. You should be aware that the food served is local food and may vary on daily basis.
Please also note:
• To observe the laws, regulations and instructions applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• To leave the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and not after expiry of specified period granted by the embassy to perform Hajj.
• On Hajj visa, you are not allowed to work in the Kingdom with or without pay.
• Umrah visa holder Not to stay in the Kingdom to perform Hajj.
“I hereby notify that I have read all the above terms and conditions and agreed to everything written with in the above terms and conditions by clicking the button below,